1. The organiser of the Porn Film Festival Berlin is the “Jürgen Brüning Filmproduktion”.
2. The completed entry form plus preview screener must reach the festival in Berlin by Mai 31th, 2018. Please use a separate entry form for each film submitted.
3. Film copies are insured for their print value for the duration of the festival. Compensation claims must be made within 10 days after the film has been returned. All deliveries to and from the festival are at the risk of the sender. Court jurisdiction is Berlin.
4. All copies from non-EU countries must be clearly marked with a customs declaration stating the following: “For cultural purposes only. No commercial value.”. Parcels from non-EU countries must also be accompanied by a proforma invoice stating a value of no more than 10 Euro (under no circumstances should higher production costs be given!). Costs arising from incorrect declarations will be charged to the account of the sender.
5. Only the following film and video formats will be accepted for screening purposes: 35mm, DCP, H.264 MP4 file (max. 30 mbit/s).
If the original version of the film or video is in a language other than English, the film must be subtitled in English. A film should only by applied to the festival if it can be guaranteed that a screening copy of the film is available for the whole duration of the festival.
All screening copies [35mm, DCP, H.264 MP4 file] must arrive no later than 28 days before the festival begins.
6. Films have to be submitted as online-link, which is given in the entry form.
7. No film may be withdrawn from the Festival program after successful submission.
8. The festival will not notify the submitters, if their films are not selected for the festival.
9. The person submitting a movie has to ensure that permission has been obtained from all appropriate parties holding rights on the movie before submission for selection to the festival.
The submitter agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the porn film festival harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, threats, demands, actions and causes of action, damages, losses, liabilities brought directly or indirectly by any third parties as a result of the submission of the movie to the festival.
10. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THE 31TH OF MAI 2018! Please send your submission in time – the earlier, the better!